The Government Relations Practice at Flaherty & Hood, P.A., is seeking an organized self-starter to fill the newly established role of Practice Coordinator. This role will be critical in assisting our growing lobbying and government relations practice so that it may achieve its full potential.
Key activities in this role will include:
- Supporting the head of the government relations practice and other team members;
- Assisting with coordinating client, legislator, state agency personnel, and stakeholder meetings;
- State compliance filing for our government relations staff;
- Ensuring the reliability and completeness of client contact information;
- Marketing of the practice;
- Event planning; and
- Miscellaneous administrative and research tasks.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Office and time management skills; and
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
The position may also require some in-state overnight travel, as well as occasional work on nights and weekends. Knowledge of Minnesota state government and the legislative process is a plus.
The Government Relations Practice at Flaherty & Hood serves a variety of clients with a particular emphasis on local governments throughout Greater Minnesota. F&H provides a collaborative working environment and competitive salaries and benefits, such as group insurances; 401(k); health club and data plan allowances; and paid holidays and paid time off. We are committed to ensuring a supportive and inclusive workplace for all our employees.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resumé by email to Bradley Peterson at email@example.com. Learn more about the firm at www.flaherty-hood.com.