Flaherty & Hood’s environmental practice helps communities and businesses throughout Minnesota navigate the complexities of federal and state environmental laws and regulations. The Flaherty & Hood team has a track record of working with technical experts to develop and implement innovative and cost-effective legal, regulatory, and legislative solutions for our clients.
Our attorneys and lobbyists have extensive experience representing clients before a variety of state, federal and international regulatory bodies, including (but not limited to):
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Environmental Quality Board
- Office of Strategic and Long-Range Planning
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Public Facilities Authority
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Army Corps of Engineers
- International Joint Commission
We also have extensive experience representing clients at the Minnesota Legislature as well as engaging state and federal lawmakers to help clients solve complicated regulatory and environmental policy problems.